Monday, February 28, 2011

Flashback: Georgia

A spot with a view!
I must say, Georgia's charm caught me by surprise.
Last September, my husband and I made the trip for our friends' wedding, and
it turned into one of the most drama-free, relaxed, and beautiful vacations I can recall.
Not only was the wedding fairy-tale worthy,
the weather was unbelievable, the company outstanding, and the food delicious.
To top it all off, our trip coincided with the 40th anniversary of Oktoberfest in the German town of 
Helen.
Score!

Our Cabin (the ridiculously steep driveway is only partially in view)

Don't think I've ever seen a caterpillar this green before!

Best Meal of the trip at Nacoochee Grill

Gem mining at Duke's
Enjoying a Georgia Peach. Naturally.


"Judah" trees (nicknamed after my husband for being tall & skinny.)

No comments:

Post a Comment